Thursday, April 4, 2013

All Kinds of Wonderful

Hello lovelies!

Ok, so we're off to a good start. It only took me 2 months to get around to writing a second blog post. Nice!


I'm going to vow to do more regular updates. Mainly because I've started this blog now and I feel determined to actually do something with it. Not that anyone is really reading it are they? Echo, echo! I have seen my stats page and from what I could understand, it's not pretty. If you do happen to be reading this, feel free to say hello. In fact, please say hello. #beggingisattractive


Flowers!
See these flowers above? They were a last minute discounted purchase. I used to like evening walks with my partner but now I LOVE evening walks with my partner. Instead of lovely relaxing ocean views, I now have lovely relaxing "OMG the shops are shutting and there are discounts!!!" moments. City living = shopping!

Yum
Have you been to the Howling Owl on Frome St? It's next to Urban Cow and has lovely coffee. Above is my coffee (see the loveliness?) and a pistachio cannoli. Oh my. That cannoli was fabulous. Go. Try it. And then report back so we can daydream about cannoli and coffee together.

Chocolate People

Have you been to the new Rundle Place? It's very fancy and at the moment has an amazing walk in wardrobe scene made from chocolate. It smells and looks incredible! Definitely worth a visit. Try and eat it and report back. I want to know what happens. *Disclaimer - if you are arrested or anything I will deny all knowledge of this blog post.

That's it! Hopefully it won't take me another two months to update this blog.

Much love,
Adelaide Hare xo


No comments:

Post a Comment