Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mulberry Farm Sculpture Trail, Yankalilla

Hello!

This past weekend I was visiting family on the Fleurieu Peninsula and fortunately my visit coincided with the Leafy Sea Dragon festival.

Mulberry Farm at Yankalilla had a fantastic sculpture trail around their property and, of course, I had my camera in hand to capture it.

The festival has finished for this year and it's a biannual event. The Fleurieu is such a beautiful part of South Australia and there are lots of little galleries, cafes and boutiques open all year so it's always worth a visit!

Here are just some of the amazing pieces that were featured at the Mulberry Farm sculpture walk.

Sitting Figure by Egbert Wellmann - mild steel
On Reflection by Stephen Skillitzi - fused glass

Slaters Composting in the Moonlight by Raylene Meandering - mixed media and yacca leaves

will you Myth me when I'm gone by Laurie Lever - recycled floral art bricks and epoxy resin

Amazing aren't they?

Love,
Adelaide Hare

No comments:

Post a Comment